final light versions of Oracle compatibility (SQLSTATE, GREATEST, NEXT_DAY) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject final light versions of Oracle compatibility (SQLSTATE, GREATEST, NEXT_DAY)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello,

    The first, I am sorry for my confusions. I hope this patches are
final. I recapitulate it.

1. SQLSTATE and SQLERRM exists only on exception's block, and allways
carry info about some exception.

2. Implementation of greatest and least lost function decode. Function
decode has analogy in CASE and not is implemented now.

3. ADD_MONTH is easy implemented via interval aritmetic, MONTHS_BETWEEN
are really Oracle specific, stayed out, I will be maintain these functions
in pgfoundry. NEXT_DAY and LAST_DAY are generally usefull (I hope).

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Attachment