Re: psql schema permissions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dennis Bjorklund
Subject Re: psql schema permissions
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> You could extend \z (don't know where that name came from) so that \zX show
> the permissions for things that \dX displays.

Yes, that was number 1) on the list

  1) A new \dpn command

\dp and \z is the same thing. Any solution works for me. The main reason I
need it is so I can help people on irc to debug their problems. It's
easier to get them to run a psql command then to get them to query the
system tables.

The only problem with all new features of pg is that we get more and more
\x commands. Soon we will have all permutations of 2 letters.

--
/Dennis Björklund