Re: psql schema permissions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dennis Bjorklund
Subject Re: psql schema permissions
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Kris Jurka wrote:

> > There is no way to show schema permissions in psql.
> >
> >   4) Since \dn only shows the name and the owner we can simply
> >      add a permission column.
>
> Someone requested that \dn+ also show the comment for the schema, if
> you're messing around in that area.

One could put both the permissions and the comment in a \dn+ command.

In general I'm not sure what is the best method. Adding more and more \x
commands is not going to work forever.  Maybe we should introduce more
long commands and have \x commands for the most common things.

--
/Dennis Björklund