Re: Insert a description while creating a table - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From luiz@klais.com.br
Subject Re: Insert a description while creating a table
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Christoph,

I'm thinking that the best solution is create a script in perl or
python that executes de COMMENT command to me. My initial idea would be
comment my columns in a standard way and then run the script.

My comment that will turn into description will start with
"/*$" instead of the simple "/*", for instance.

Regards,

Luiz.

--
*  Luiz Fernando Pinto  *