Getting started links - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Joshua Daniel Franklin
Subject Getting started links
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I've been learning about accessing postgresql from
a GUI java client using JDBC. When I was getting started,
the first place I looked for information was

http://jdbc.postgresql.org

but there really isn't very much information for novices
there. Would it be possible to put a few more links under
"Resources"? A couple that were the most helpful to me were:

Sun's JDBC Tutorial

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/basics/index.html

O'Reilly article
"Making SQL Queries with JDBC and Displaying Results with Swing"
which includes full source code.

http://java.oreilly.com/news/javaex_1000.html

Vienna, a generic GUI SQL frontend that works with
postgresql's JDBC driver. The licence is GPL.

http://vienna.sourceforge.net

I also found the JDBC examples from the postgresql CVS interesting,
but they do not appear to be available on the web.

If there is someone else to contact about getting this available
on the web, please let me know or forward it on. If nothing else,
at least this message is now in the archives. :)

Joshua Daniel Franklin