State of updatable ResultSet in jdbc drivers - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Joshua Daniel Franklin
Subject State of updatable ResultSet in jdbc drivers
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I am working on a java frontend to an in-house database.
I have found that methods such as resultSet.updateString()
return "not yet implemented" from the postgresql JDBC2
driver.

Since my frontend is in development, I am open to trying out the
beta JDBC3 driver or some other things:

Does the beta JDBC3 provide this functionality?

Is it currently being worked on for the JDBC2 driver or just on a wishlist?

Would it be difficult to add-- could someone provide me with some
pointers and I could try to code it?

Joshua Daniel Franklin