Re: When Will This Happen? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Aaron Mulder
Subject Re: When Will This Happen?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
    Never mind, it was the "SQLException invalidates transaction"
issue.  Turned out to be caused by a configuration problem with my code,
but it seems evident that WebLogic is not expecting this behavior (which
is to say, it doesn't rollback CMP transactions immediately when it gets a
SQLException).
    I'll put my vote in for changing the behavior to kepp working fine
after a SQLException in a transaction, even though I know this won't be
done soon.  :)

Aaron