Re: libpq++ fixes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: libpq++ fixes
Date
List pgsql-patches
Neil Conway writes:

> This patch fixes a few minor problems with libpq++: remove the deprecated
> PQExec(" ") in the wrapper around PQnotifies(), fix the Makefile for
> the examples so that they will actually compile properly (with the
> exception of #5, which depends on internal headers), make a minor change
> to libpq++.h so that "make examples" now works on my machine, update
> some documentation, fix some grammatical problems, and remove some of
> the more hideous comments.

Unfortunately, replacing #include <header.h> with #include <header> is
going to break a bunch of other platforms.

As for the formatting changes, maybe we should run pgindent over those
files.  It seems it has never been done.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net