Re: Newbie Date Problems - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From John Nix
Subject Re: Newbie Date Problems
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks for the help... I checked the formatting functions section and it
helped a lot.

update clients set date_raw = to_char(timestamp (date_year || '-' ||
date_month || '-' || date_day), 'YYYY-MM-DD') where clients_id='835';

That seems to work...

John