Re: Need a mentor, and a project. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashish
Subject Re: Need a mentor, and a project.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Albe & Joshua, thanks for the advice. I am in the process of deciding what to work on and am looking at the TODO list.
Idefinitely do not intend to work in a vacuum :-) I am really excited about this and look forward to being challenged
andlearning a lot.

Regards
Ashish