Re: OSCon Update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: OSCon Update
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Not so much, I think it's "Postgresql specific stuff goes in the
postgresql track, generic database stuff goes in MySQL cause that's what
more people are running.  Which sorta kinda makes sense.  But I would
rather have had a SQL track that was for postgresql/firebirdsql/mysql
generic stuff like db design and Celko's presentation, and individual
tracks as warranted for db specific stuff like replication or what not.

But I'm not going this year (at least I don't think so) so...