Re: optimizing large query with IN (...) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: optimizing large query with IN (...)
Date
List pgsql-performance
I'm not sure exactly what you're saying here.  If the data in the in()
clause comes from a complex select, then just use the select in there, and
bypass the temporary table idea.

I'm not sure what a temporary database is, did you mean temporary table?
if so, then my above comment addresses that point.