Re: Run 2 versions of Postgresql on one machine? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Run 2 versions of Postgresql on one machine?
Date
List pgsql-general
I just set up two different accounts, one named pg73, one named pg74, for
instance, and run everything from there.  This also lets you set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH for each one to be the right path, and not worry about
having it try to load the wrong shared libs.