Re: Problems with DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Problems with DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On 6 Feb 2004, Carlos Correia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I try to run the program DatabaseTest.java (see attach) with the
> db-test database (see attach: db-test.sql) I get duplicated tuples for
> each foreign key:
>
> I'm running PostgreSQL version 7.3.2 (Mandrake 9.1) with pg73jdbc3.jar
> driver.

This was fixed at some point.  I think this was fixed somewhere is in the
7.3 series, but your jar file name is not enough to tell us the build
number you are using.  Try upgrading to the latest 7.3 or 7.4 jar file
available here: http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Kris Jurka