Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re:
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Noèl Köthe wrote:

> Am Fr, den 10.10.2003 schrieb Peter Eisentraut um 00:59:
>
> Hello Peter,
>
> > We intend to print some flyers for LinuxWorld Expo in Frankfurt at the end
> > of this month, using the texts on the advocacy pages.  But I have found
>
> Thanks alot for your comments.
>
> because there is no flyer and there were no answer (afaik) to the latest
> request
> (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2003-09/msg00027.php) we
> put together a version in german and english.
>
> You can find it here: https://www.credativ.com/pgflyer_v05.pdf
>
> Some minor layout problems (backgroup resolution, the lines of the
> table,... )will be fixed on monday and it will be printed in the next
> two weeks and be ready for the LinuxWorld Expo (one side german, the
> other english).
>
> Please tell us your comments/improvements.:)

The elephant in the background is too dark and makes it difficult to read
the text.  Could you lighten it up, perhaps more like a watermark?  As it
is, there are some words that are almost obscured beyond readability being
black text on a dark grey background.