first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Noèl Köthe
Subject first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts]
Date
Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re:  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re:  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts]  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Am Fr, den 10.10.2003 schrieb Peter Eisentraut um 00:59:

Hello Peter,

> We intend to print some flyers for LinuxWorld Expo in Frankfurt at the end
> of this month, using the texts on the advocacy pages.  But I have found

Thanks alot for your comments.

because there is no flyer and there were no answer (afaik) to the latest
request
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2003-09/msg00027.php) we
put together a version in german and english.

You can find it here: https://www.credativ.com/pgflyer_v05.pdf

Some minor layout problems (backgroup resolution, the lines of the
table,... )will be fixed on monday and it will be printed in the next
two weeks and be ready for the LinuxWorld Expo (one side german, the
other english).

Please tell us your comments/improvements.:)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org

Attachment