Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, assuming you can store a reasonable large text file in any database,
you can also look at uuencoding / base-64 encoding as a way of storing
things in the database.

It's more easily ported than either bytea or large objects.