Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored
Date
Re: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored  (Annabelle Desbois <a.desbois@regie-france.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Annabelle Desbois wrote:

> Hello,
>
> "ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
> transaction block"
> This error occurs after a ROLLBACK in a PHP script.
> All the next queries fail, so what's wrong ?
> Why the ROLLBACK isn't the end of a transaction block ?
>
> Apache 1.3.26
> PHP 4.3.0
> PostgreSQL 7.3.1

Are you sure the rollback is happening?  We might need to see some code,
not sure.

What I think you're saying is that this happens:

begin;
query1;
query2;
query3;