Re: Dont allow updation for few columns in a record. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From HK
Subject Re: Dont allow updation for few columns in a record.
Date
Re: Dont allow updation for few columns in a record.  (Dmitry Tkach <dmitry@openratings.com>)
List pgsql-novice
hi all,
thanx bruno.
If we dont grant update access to the table, i will not be able to do any
updations.
I only want to prevent a particular column from being updated.
Is there any way??
TIA.

--
regards,