Re: Help me! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Help me!
Date
List pgsql-general
Yep, the first thing you should be taught when administering a Unix box is
to do as root only those things that HAVE to be done as root and then go
back to a non priveldged account.  The first time you accidentally do
something like 'rm -Rf /* html' as root when you meant 'rm -Rf /*html'
you find out why.