Re: getting integer result from 4.1 - Mailing list pgsql-php

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: getting integer result from 4.1
Date
List pgsql-php
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 brew@theMode.com wrote:

> > I have an update statement that queries a db and updates wheere
> > it finds matches.
>
> Ooops, I just noticed it was an update statement, but there is a function
> for that, too, pg_affected_rows, I think.

Note that the pg_affected_rows was added as of php version 4.2.0, so
you'll need to upgrade from 4.1 to get that functionality.

4.3 is in RC2 or so right now, so you might wanna wait a week or two for
the new version of php to come out.