Re: RC1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: RC1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12 Nov 2002, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 16:27, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> writes:
> >
> > > Questionable.  We don't even have 50% confirmation coverage for the
> > > supported platforms yet.
> >
> > We can't just wait around indefinitely for port reports that may or may
> > not ever appear.  In any case, most of the "<7.3" entries in the list
> > seem to be various flavors of *BSD; I think it's unlikely we broke
> > those ...
>
> Why not send an email to the folks who last reported a supported
> platform and ask for an update? Probably won't get through to everyone,
> but it might help pare down the list of unconfirmed.

I get this for gmake check:

(Lotsa messages deleted):

============== removing existing temp installation    ==============
============== creating temporary installation        ==============
============== initializing database system           ==============
============== starting postmaster                    ==============
running on port 65432 with pid 19771
============== creating database "regression"         ==============
CREATE DATABASE
ALTER DATABASE
============== dropping regression test user accounts ==============
============== installing PL/pgSQL                    ==============
============== running regression test queries        ==============
parallel group (13 tests):  float4 int8 text int2 oid int4 char boolean
varchar name float8 bit numeric     boolean              ... ok    char                 ... ok    name
...ok    varchar              ... ok    text                 ... ok    int2                 ... ok    int4
  ... ok    int8                 ... ok    oid                  ... ok    float4               ... ok    float8
     ... ok    bit                  ... ok    numeric              ... ok

============== shutting down postmaster               ==============

======================All 13 tests passed.

rm regress.o
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/smarlowe/postgresql-7.3b5/src/test/regress'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/smarlowe/postgresql-7.3b5/src/test'

(END QUOTE)

And then it stops.  Anyone know why it doesn't run the rest of the
regresssion tests?