When to send the next asyncronous query - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From HK
Subject When to send the next asyncronous query
Date
List pgsql-novice
hi tom,
    In asyncronous queries, after i send the first query, when should
i send the next query. Will adding the fd of postgrey to writefd in select
of c help.
Or how long do i need to wait before sending the next query.
Thanx in advance.

--
regards,
hari