Re: concurrency performance degradation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sheer El-Showk
Subject Re: concurrency performance degradation
Date
List pgsql-general
I tried disabling foreign keys to test this and I didn't see a real
performance increase.  Does setting pgenable in the pg_trigger table to
false disable all the foreign keys?

Is there any way to get a good trace of the locks or lock contention?

Thanks,
Sheer