Re: html to postgres... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From V Alex Brennen
Subject Re: html to postgres...
Date
List pgsql-general
On 16 Jul 2001, Tony Grant wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have several hundred HTML (!) pages that need to be converted to a
> format that in turn can be imported into PostgreSQL. They are all built
> on a very similar grid.
>
> Any thoughts?

I've written code to store ASCII text in pg Oids.  I also have
code that pulls out the ASCII text and renders it as part of a
web page. The use is the storage of radix encoded openPGP Public
Keys for a public key server.  The code is all written in C.

You can get the code from:
http://www.cryptnet.net/fsp/cks/

And you can see the keyserver running (with about 120,000 keys
in the db) at:
http://keyserver.cryptnet.net/

    - VAB
---