Re: Perl-module: Pg - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Knight
Subject Re: Perl-module: Pg
Date
List pgsql-general
Ludwig,

The answer is right in front of you :)

In your shell, set your postgres library and include paths.
An example is:

    $ POSTGRES_INCLUDE = "/home/postgres/include";export POSTGRES_INCLUDE
    $ POSTGRES_LIB = "/home/postgres/lib";export POSTGRES_LIB

Then execute your CPAN install again.

Knight