Re: regexp character class locale awareness patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: regexp character class locale awareness patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > > Whatever you do with this patch, remember that the USE_LOCALE symbol is
> > > gone.
> >
> > Then the patches should be modified.
>
> Yes, I am not quite sure how to do that.  I will research it unless
> someone else lends a hand.

Basically, you manually preprocess the patch to include the USE_LOCALE
branch and remove the not USE_LOCALE branch.  However, if the no-locale
branches have significant performance benefits then it might be worth
pondering setting up some optimizations.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net