Autoconf upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Autoconf upgrade
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Autoconf 2.53 was just released, and I'd like us to upgrade to this
release in the next few weeks.  Compared to 2.13, there are tons of new
features in this release that will make our lives easier.

There will be a separate announcement when the change actually happens.
In the meantime, download and install the new release some time. Get yours
here:  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/

Note:  It will not work to just run the new autoconf on the existing
configure.in.  Some changes to configure.in and *.m4 will need to be
applied first.  Also, if you're using autoconf 2.13 in some other project,
you will need to keep it around, as autoconf <2.50 and >=2.50 are not
compatible.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net