Re: Suggestion ... - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Suggestion ...
Date
List pgsql-docs
Ross J. Reedstrom writes:

> Another approach: some of us have ties with Kinkos, which I could see
> working as a distributed 'just in time' print service for the latest
> and greatest docs.

PS and PDF versions of the docs are freely available, so you're free to
take it to your favourite publisher or copy shop.  The real issue is
probably to get reasonable quality for a reasonable price through bulk
ordering, plus figuring out reasonable values for "reasonable", and that's
where someone has to assume a business responsibility.