Re: PostgreSQL Replication Server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Replication Server?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Gerald Gutierrez wrote:
>
> Now, erserver seems to work, but it needs a bit hacking around that I
> hadn't done yet. Maybe when I get it working I'll see to writing
> something. In the mean time, source code is the only thing that can help
> you.

I forgot to explain: erserver works well "out of the box" for one
master / one slave setup. If you need more than one slave, you need some
hacking around. If you need more than one master, I doubt it'll work in
its current form.

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[@]atentus.com>)