Re: Help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Brett W. McCoy
Subject Re: Help
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Mohamed ebrahim wrote:

>     I am a user of postgresql. I want to know that it
> is possible to call a jsp file in postgre
> command.Please help me to know how to call a jsp file.

What do you mean 'call a JSP file'?  A JSP file is parsed and compiled by
something like Jasper or JServ and and is served through a web server like
Tomcat or Tomcat with Apache.

Now, you CAN use jdbc in JSP files and access PostgreSQL databases that
way.  For that, you need to take a look at the jdbc documentation.

-- Brett               http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear.