Re: hang on (was: New Book: PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never Forgets) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: hang on (was: New Book: PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never Forgets)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We had offered communication to Great Bridge without much reply. Our
intention was to include the downloadable version of the software and
possibly some other things if Great Bridge agrees.

Joshua Drake

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt    - http://www.commandprompt.com    </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.    - http://www.opendocs.org    </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts     - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP        - http://www.linuxdoc.org    </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.