hang on (was: New Book: PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never Forgets) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject hang on (was: New Book: PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never Forgets)
Date
List pgsql-general
This is news to me, and does not represent any action taken by Great
Bridge.  We'll be talking with Joshua Drake directly, then report back
to the list.

Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Joshua Drake wrote:
>
>> Open Docs Publishing has announced today that they plan to release their
>> sixth book entitled "Learning PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never Forgets" by
>> the first week of June. This title will include PostgreSQL Great Bridge
>> version 7.1 (The Linux World Editors winner for Best Database in 2000).
>

> WTFI "PostgreSQL Great Bridge version 7.1" ?????   Is GB putting out
> their own releases now?   Ned?  Bruce?
>
> Vince.

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555