Re: Web Security - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Steve Bern
Subject Re: Web Security
Date
List pgsql-php
If you want to learn by example, check out the geeklog application ...
there are several like it, but geeklog prides itself on security.  It is a
full functioning website/newssite/pollsite all driven with, in this case,
MySQL... but it would be pretty easy to apply what it's doing to
PostGreSQL.  It also uses PHP, which I'm not sure if you're using.  But,
anyway, it has basically, all the features you mentioned (Admin section,
way to do passwords, set up users, have users do some things, have even
others who aren't admin, but can do specific things...)

http://geeklog.newsgeeks.com

Steve