Re: Contributing Documentation to PG - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Contributing Documentation to PG
Date
List pgsql-sql
Roberto Mello writes:

>     I finally came around to writing some extra documentation for PL/PgSQL
> (and maybe PL/Tcl) and how to do PL/SQL-to-PL/PgSQL porting.

I saw this on your site -- very nice.  Can you give use the source code,
so we can integrate it?

>     I downloaded the documentation sources, intending to use its nice
> configure/make scheme but I can't find the configure script as described
> in the current docs. Where can I find it?

The same configure script that you use when you build the PostgreSQL
software itself, the one in the top level directory.

>     I know I can just use the Makefiles with a little tweaking, but I am
> wondering if I am missing something here.

No tweaking should be required, if you have your SGML catalogs set up
correctly.