Contributing Documentation to PG - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Mello
Subject Contributing Documentation to PG
Date
List pgsql-sql
I finally came around to writing some extra documentation for PL/PgSQL
(and maybe PL/Tcl) and how to do PL/SQL-to-PL/PgSQL porting.I downloaded the documentation sources, intending to use
itsnice

configure/make scheme but I can't find the configure script as described
in the current docs. Where can I find it?I know I can just use the Makefiles with a little tweaking, but I am
wondering if I am missing something here.
Thanks,
-Roberto
--
Computer Science            Utah State University
Space Dynamics Laboratory        Web Developer