Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch
Date
Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch  ("Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com>)
Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch  ("Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com>)
List pgsql-patches
I've checked this in, or at least I used it as the starting point for what
I did.  The GROUP BY and ORDER BY explanations seemed really complicated,
so I disabled them for now.  They need to be made simpler, and an example
would be nice.  Essentially, this section is now the description of the
SELECT command; maybe it should be named like that, too.