Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Robert B. Easter
Subject Re: docs: syntax.sgml patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Woops. syntax.sgml.patch.5 is attached.  Don't use syntax.sgml.patch.4, it
has a mistake in it.  Sorry.  (Hopefully no other errors!)

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
-- CompTechNews Message Board http://www.comptechnews.com/ --

Attachment