Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Brett W. McCoy
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> >it seems that the author never used any other think then PHP ...
>
> I am afraid I would disagree. I have used all of the languages he metions
> and for the Web, PHP is the best.

I think it all depends on what you are building.  PHP is good for small
projects, but I would go with something more scalable for large systems,
like EJB/servlets or Mason -- something that has more content management &
templating features.

-- Brett                                    http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
Did you know the University of Iowa closed down after someone stole the book?