Re: start error - pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: start error - pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general

Well what does:

    df -k

and

    df -i

tell you about disk usage, you're mostly interested in the partition the
postgres data directory is in, although whatever /tmp is on may be significant
as well.

Have you tried reducing the max_connections parameter in postgres.conf?

--
Nigel Andrews