Re: ISP/DNS change - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Garrett Bladow
Subject Re: ISP/DNS change
Date
List pgsql-novice
If your IP changed you may need to edit your pg_hba.conf.

---- This is what you wrote me ----

:We had a working postgresql before we changed to a different ISP and
:changed the DNS settings.
:I recently noticed that postgresql failed.I am using
:apache+php4+postgresql. I haven't done any changes so far with postgresql.
:I can connect to the database directly but not through apache using the
:php files.
:
:What diagnostic procedures will I follow?
:thanks in advance.
:
:Jun
:
:p.s. it was my predecessor who set it up.
:
:
:
:TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
:subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
:message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
: