Re: Large databases, performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: Large databases, performance
Date
List pgsql-general
Shridhar,

It's one hell of a DB you're building. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested
so to satisfy those of us who are nosey: can you say what the application is?

I'm sure we'll all understand if it's not possible for you mention such
information.

--
Nigel J. Andrews