Re: Advocacy Idea. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: Advocacy Idea.
Date
Re: Advocacy Idea.  (Elaine Lindelef <eel@cognitivity.com>)
Re: Advocacy Idea.  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> > If this is not an option, I'd be willing to put my time into making a
> > PostgreSQL Webring, that would allow people to proudly say "we run postres"
> > and see more who have made the right choice.
>
> A webring would be interesting to me.

I'd be interested in seeing the user gallery working. I looked for my
submission a week or two after registering it and couldn't find it.

Overall, I think the user gallery needs a redesign, the paging through pages
upon pages of lists which say nothing useful, for example all those entries
that haven't specified some of the items, to be very annoying.

If I'm looking at the wrong thing I'm happy to be corrected. I was looking at
the link in the user's louge for PostgreSQL users,
i.e. http://www.pgsql.com/user_gallery/ .

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director