Re: Advocacy Idea. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: Advocacy Idea.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Yep, that's the right link you have. I think that the submission list is
human moderated, and as we all know some times folks get a bit behind :(

I can't believe i'm about to say this [we're all busy eh ! :)]
  if it's ok with Pgsql Inc, i'd be willing to work on a new user
   gallery [include convering data from the old one].

The new one could include surveys, and searches as well as the afore
mentioned
webring.

My time is limited to "casual" development until around sept [getting
married
between then and now] but after that i could put even more time into it.

So once again , if it's ok with pgsql inc, i'll put in some time on it.

I guess all i'd need to get started would be a dump of the current database.

Jeff.