Re: [HACKERS] Updated TODO item - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Gavin Sherry
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Updated TODO item
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > CREATE DATABASE dbname WITH OWNER = "user"
> > A much better idea. There is no conflict in using OWNER here.
>
> Does this have the multiple "WITH xxx" clauses which were discussed
> earlier? That is a nonstarter for syntax. There are other places in the

When was it discussed so that I can have a read? I cannot recall it.

And yes, it is not pleasant to implement. Luckily, the design of the
CREATE DATABASE rule had already incorporated the possibility of

    WITH LOCATION = ...
    WITH TEMPLAETE = ...

etc.

I'm not sure, however, if this is really what you were asking.

Gavin