Re: nextval/dbi question - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From harrold@sage.che.pitt.edu
Subject Re: nextval/dbi question
Date
List pgsql-novice
hey.

that's just dandy-it works fine. thanks everyone for helping me sort out
my misunderstanings.

--
john
There is no operating system but linux and linus is its kernel maintainer.

Sometime in August Tom Lane assaulted keyboard and produced...