Announcing Postgresql backup script. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grant
Subject Announcing Postgresql backup script.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have written a simple bourne shell script which performs all backup
functions, but no restore at this point. I personally find it's very
good and keeps each daily backup (gzipped) in it's own dated directory
under the parent directory being the current month. It's available at:

http://database.sourceforge.net

I am open to suggestions and if anyone would like to critique the code to
make it simpler or more powerful then by all means go ahead.

Thanks.