Re: Web site gripes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Norman J. Clarke
Subject Re: Web site gripes
Date
List pgsql-general
You do an excellent job Vince. By and large the website is awesome, and I
love some of the newest additions such as the interactive docs. But you
should listen to his gripes and respond in a more polite way. If you think
he is wrong, then explain why.

Responding with a personal attack is not helpful at all and seems really
out of sync with the tone of the rest of the list. When I saw his first
email I cringed because from reading your previous posts I knew you were
going to respond exactly as you did.

Norm

Norman Clarke
Combimatrix Corp Software Development