ERROR: cache lookup for proc 43030134 failed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kovacs Zoltan
Subject ERROR: cache lookup for proc 43030134 failed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Starting pg_dump, this error occured (there is no output dump,
unfortunately). Getting closer, I got this:

tir=# SELECT pg_get_viewdef(c.relname) AS definition FROM pg_class c
offset 441 limit 1;
ERROR:  cache lookup for proc 4303134 failed
tir=# SELECT c.relname AS definition FROM pg_class c offset 441 limit 1;definition
------------sooe
(1 row)

tir=# SELECT pg_get_viewdef('sooe');pg_get_viewdef
(1 row)

Yesterday I created some triggers and functions. I got this since that
time. The thing here seems to be a strange internal error, is it? Sorry if
this problem is an already reported one.

TIA, Zoltan
                        Kov\'acs, Zolt\'an                        kovacsz@pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu
       http://www.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol                        ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz