all views in database broken at once - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Perrin
Subject all views in database broken at once
Date
List pgsql-sql
Greetings-

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I rebuilt a big query on top of which lots of
little queries rest, so as to use some new columns in the query.  Now, I
get error messages when trying to access any view that SELECTs from the
rebuilt query:

fgdata=# \d sx_l_m_r_a
ERROR:  cache lookup of attribute 197 in relation 47074 failed
fgdata=# select * from pg_views;
ERROR:  cache lookup of attribute 317 in relation 48494 failed

A SELECT from the rebuilt query itself works fine, so I know it's not
actually a data problem. Is there anything I can do to rebuild these
views? I don't think I have the original SQL sitting around to drop and
recreate them.

Thanks for any advice.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
(Soon: Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin